10/25/10

R&B singer Monica Celebrate Her 30th Birthday

Monica celebrate her 30th birthday


Last night Monica celebrated her 30th birthday bash, with star studded guests attending the event. From her "said to be fiance" L.A Lakers player Shawn Brown, Angela & Vanessa Simmons, newly weds Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian, Golden Brooks, and a host of others in attendance.


The grammy winning sensation has two little boys, Lil Rocko and Romello, who she adores. Monica's latest album Still Standing, was an R&B hit, and may garner the singer some Grammy nods. Still Standing is now certified Gold.


 It is hard to believe it has been 15 years, since a very young Monica Arnold, aka 'Monica', started fresh on the music scene. Her debut album Miss Thang was released in 1995 when she was just a little teenager.  Monica never came off as such a young lady. She was always well beyond her years, from her voice, to her style.

We like to wish Monica a happy birthday, and many more years to come.



Monica and "fiance' Shawn Brown



Actress Golden Brooks  



Lamar Odom and wife Khloe Kardashian

       
Angela and Vanessa Simmons with a guest

I want to wish you a happy b-day Mo', and many more to come!


Want more Entertainment News? Follow me on Twitter, connect with me on Facebook, to receive instant emails alerts on breaking news and updated stories, Subscribe  to my Examiner channel.
          















  

5 comments:

  1. whoah thiѕ weblog is fantastіc i lovе stuԁyіng your posts.
    Keеp uр the good ωοrk! You knοw,
    many indiѵidualѕ aге hunting arounԁ for thіs іnfο, you
    can aid them gгeatly.

    my wеbρage crear facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ωaѕ able to find good info from your blog posts.


    my web sіte ... facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valuable information. Fortunate me I found your web site accidentally, and I am surprised why this twist
    of fate did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.


    Also visit my homepage :: hotmail Email account

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blog уou hаvе here but I was wanting to κnow if yοu knеω of аny
    message boаrds that cover the same topics disсussed
    hегe? Ι'd really like to be a part of community where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

    Also visit my web site - off-road.student.utwente.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort
    to put this informative article together. I once again find myself personally spending a
    significant amount of time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    my blog post: windows live hotmail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...