11/15/10

Michael Jackson feat Akon World Premiere 'Hold My Hand'




World premiere of the late great Michael Jackson feat Akon called Hold My Hand, is a song that was recorded in 2007 for Michael's Greatest Hits Album. Michael had written a note to his Estate that Hold My Hand would be the 1st single on his next album.

From Akon:

“The world was not ready to hear ‘Hold My Hand’ when it leaked a couple years ago. We were devastated about it.  But its time has definitely come; now in its final state, it has become an incredible, beautiful, anthemic song. I’m so proud to have had the chance to work with Michael, one of my all time idols.”

Hold My Hand


 

Diva78 Sound off:

-Absolutely love it!! Now this is the Michael I know and love. The emotions, the grit, and that conviction in his voice is so distinctive, even a carbon copy could not duplicate Michael's  unique voice. Hold My Hand is a beautiful song, and will def be a favorite in for me. Whenever you like a song upon first listen, that says a lot...especially these days. I want to commend Akon on such great production, I know MJ would be proud with the outcome.-


In other MJ news, check out the preview for his upcoming unreleased video for One More Chance, which was filmed in 2003. The clip is set to feature on Jackson’s new DVD boxset ‘Michael Jackson’s Vision’ (due November 22nd).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...