12/30/10

Kanye West, Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj 'Monster' Music Video

Knaye West drops his new music video for the single 'Monster' feat Rick Ross, Jay Z, and Nicki Minaj. There is so much to say about this video, but after the jump:


 

Should I type my commentary in red blood runneth over? This video is spooky as hell, and does not devour any rumors that there is a cult-group going on in the music industry. Infact, this video storyline will just add more speculation and theories to that of the Illuminati running rampant in the music industry.

For real Kanye? Sex with dead women? Eating human flesh? Demonic entities? A Nicki Minaj with fangs in her mouth- playing around with another Nicki Minaj?#ICan't! I thought I saw the scariest thing in my when I watched 'The Excorcist', but this sh*t right hurr!...

Love Kanye, love the album, but this video makes me hate my MAC makeup kit now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...